Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reina at the cabin




On June 13th Mike and I traveled to the cabin. His mom, Lorraine and her friend Saron and Mike's sister Katy's daughter, Reina had been there all week. The weather had been cold and rainy but that began to change on Friday. As soo as we arrived, Reina and I hoped in the paddle boat and headed down river. What a glorious day! There were easgles circling and wonderful sunshine. It was so much fun to experience the cabin through the eyes of an eleven year ols. It was pure joy! When we weren;y on the river we were working on a puzzle.
The next morning Mike started a fire and Reina and I tried our luck at fishing. I discovered that roasted marshmellows taste just as good in the evening as they do after breakfast. Thanks for a great time Reina. I hope we do that again soon.




No comments: